Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Female Infertility Treatment
21-06-2017, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 06:58 AM by Jamessmith.)
Female Infertility Treatment
One of the most well known forms of Female Infertility Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization means "fertilization in glass." In IVF, the woman's egg and the man's sperm are selected. They are then joined in a laboratory dish. Once the embryo forms, it is placed in the donor's (or another woman's) uterus. If everything goes as planned the embryo will implant itself into the uterine lining. The success rate for IVF is 29% and it will range anywhere from $7,000-$15,000 per cycle.

Intrauterine Insemination (IUI):
IUI is the oldest of the rather young Female Infertility Treatment. It used to be referred to as artificial insemination. The man's sperm get washed free of the seminal fluid because it can cause inflammation of the female tissue. The sperm is then placed into the woman's uterus. IUI has a broad range of success going anywhere from 5%-25%, but it costs $125 per cycle.

Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI):
Sometimes the sperm have a defect and for one reason or another cannot get through the lining of the female egg. If this is the case, then ICSI comes into play. In ICSI Treatment the female's egg is removed and sperm is gathered from the male. It is similar to IVF, except the sperm is injected directly past the membrane and into the cytoplasm of the egg. After the egg is fertilized it is placed into the woman's uterus. ICSI runs a 28% success rate, and will cost $10,000-$17,000 per cycle.

There are many more forms of Female Infertility Treatment, these are just a few. There are also many more natural infertility remedies you can use to stack the odds a little better for yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Female Infertility Treatment
Bài viết của bạn khá hay, cảm ơn bạn

Trang tử vi https://em8.vn/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Female Infertility Treatment
I am Delia, I am new to this forum and I don't even know that is the right place to post for my needs. I was looking for a help to find out a cheap essays online and hire a professional writer for my Projects. If you can help me out that will be a great help.
Find all posts by this user